The entry process is simple – simply select the category you wish to nomination and complete the online nomination form.
Please ensure that you supply details about yourself or your business, as requested within the set criteria.
Before you enter, please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions below and read our FAQs if you are unsure about anything.
1. The Awards entry is open only for the following categories Apprentice of the Year Barnsley and Apprentice of the Year Rotherham.
2. All applications must be typed and submitted using the official online entry forms via the awards website.
3. Entries must be in English and received by midnight on Friday 21st April 2017.
4. Entries must be between 600 and 1000 words in total, split. Any entries outside of this bracket may not be considered.
5. Additional evidence to support your entry must not exceed 3 sides of A4 – email firstname.lastname@example.org with NMSY Apprenticeship Awards in the subject line along with your business name.
6. Due to the high number of applications we receive, no feedback will be provided.
7. Entry to more than one category is permitted.
8. All companies will be notified by email from the event organisers if they have been successful or not.
9. Award winners will be announced at the awards dinner on Tuesday 16th May 2017 with the finalists being announced 2-3 weeks before.